Phase Eight- Concession Manager ,
Application Closing Date:
Hours: Full time
Number of positions available: 1
PHASE EIGHT CONCESSION WITHIN HOUSE OF FRASER
You will recruit, retain, motivate and develop your team to drive the success of the outlet. You will maintain exceptional visual merchandising standards and deliver outstanding customer service that provides a unique shopping experience to our customer. You will ensure the profitability of the outlet and drive sales through effective management and communication with your team.
Service and Sales
- Provide a service to our customers that endeavours to meet their needs and exceeds their expectations.
- Manage and coach your team in selling techniques and product knowledge to ensure that customer`s needs are met within our outlet.
- Provide an inviting and welcoming atmosphere for our customers to experience our product in a relaxed and elegant environment.
- Develop, manage and implement promotions in order to drive sales and develop brand awareness.
- Present the product to our customer, utilising the visual merchandising guidance, in order to maximise sales opportunities with effective use of space and stock availability.
- Respond to business trends and external factors to action changes needed to capitalise on opportunities to maximise sales.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of our product and utilise your allocation to maintain availability to customers.
- Ensure your staff are adequately trained and competent with till, banking and cash handling procedures.
- Manage your relationship with your line manager to ensure clear communication channels are developed.
- Monitoring and maintaining the health and safety of your team, colleagues, customers and contractors.
- Develop relationships with the relevant departments to ensure that the maintenance of the premises ensures a safe and aesthetically pleasing working and shopping environment.
- Adherence to the company`s Stock control procedures, supporting the 1% stock loss level.
- Analyse business performance and identify action plans to develop the commercial success of the brand within the outlet and exceed sales and profitability targets.
- Recruit, induct, retain and develop your staff to enhance the values of the brand and contribute to the success of the business.
- Develop, review and appraise your staff based on Key Performance Indicators.
- Motivate and drive your team to achieve sales and performance targets through the use of incentives, sales targets, performance development goals and regular team meetings.
- Coordinate your staff to ensure effective service is available at all times whilst maintaining profitability.
- Passion for fashion
- Customer service focused
- Sales and target driven
- Visual Merchandising skills
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent communication, organisation and planning skills
- Ability to learn
How to apply
Please apply online at http://www.phase-eight-jobs.co.uk/index.php