From 2nd December, Meadowhall will be located in a Tier 3 / Very High local Covid alert level area.
Here’s some important information to help you plan ahead:
Stores and opening times
- Our shops will be open from 2nd December and look forward to welcoming you. Our opening times will be:
- Mon – Fri: 10am – 9pm
- Sat: 9am – 8pm
- Sun: 11am – 5pm
- From 2nd December, many retailers will extend their opening hours to help provide a safer shopping experience. Please check individual store opening hours here.
- Our cafes and restaurants are closed but some will be offering a takeaway or delivery option. Due to government restrictions, you cannot consume this food on site so please bear this in mind when purchasing. Find out more here. Leisure operators, such as our cinema and soft play areas, are closed.
- We are carefully managing visitor numbers, so we can be confident that everyone can maintain social distancing. If we become particularly busy, we may ask you to queue considerately in a designated area outside, and we may also temporarily close our car parks. The entrances with covered queuing areas are the main dome entrance (Red and Yellow car parks) and the Marks & Spencer entrance (Pink car park).
- Our quieter times are usually after 6pm on Monday to Friday. Visiting outside of peak times will help to avoid the need for queuing outside.
- Red / green indicators on our store fronts show if you are able to safely enter or not, depending on capacity.
Travel, facilities & services
- The Government advises against travel into areas categorised as Tier 3 / Very High local Covid alert level. For more advice, please check the Government guidance for your local area here.
- We’ve made some changes to our car parks to help maintain social distancing. Find out more here.
- We’ve made some changes to the facilities and services we are currently able to offer. Find out more here.
Hygiene and social distancing
- You must wear a face covering at all times, unless you are exempt for medical reasons. This is a legal requirement and our community policing team are on-site to ensure compliance.
- You must not visit with anyone outside of your household or support bubble.
- Please wash hands regularly, make use of hand sanitising stations and choose contactless payments where possible.
- It’s important to keep a safe distance from others and to follow our keep left system at all times, please look out for signage and be considerate of others.
- Our on-site team are on hand to help, and have all been provided with suitable PPE such as face coverings and gloves to help them carry out their roles safely.
Thanks to all of our visitors for helping to keep everyone safe.