Christmas Community Heroes competition – Terms and Conditions Meadowhall
- The promoter is: British Land Group PLC (company number 00621920) of York House, 45 Seymour Street, London, W1H 7LX (the “Promoter”).
- The personal data provided is utilised solely for the purpose of this competition and will be deleted within 6 months of the completion of the competition. For further information on the processing of personal data, please see our Privacy Notice
- Competition entries must be received via the web form (insert link) with all fields completed. This includes:
(a) 100 word max. nomination
(b) Nominee’s first name
(c) Nominee’s email address (where known -if nominating a child, the parent’s email address should be provided)
(d) Nominator’s first and last name
(e) Nominator’s email address
(f) Nominator’s contact telephone number
(g) Confirmation checkbox stating they have permission to share the nominee’s details
- The title of the competition is Local Community Hero.
- The competition will run from 12:00 on Monday 7th December to 23:59 on Sunday 20th December inclusive.
- All competition entries must be received by the Promoter at the address set out at condition 2 by no later than 23:59 on Sunday 20th December (“Closing Date”). All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
- Enter the competition online by submitting the web form on Meadowhall’s website https://www.meadowhall.co.uk/christmas/community-heroes by the Closing Date.
- The competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- The Promoter will not accept:
(a) responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
(b) proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
- By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition winner will be selected by a panel made up of representatives from Meadowhall
- The winner will be selected from all qualifying entries by Wednesday 23rd December.
- The competition is only open to all residents in the UK except:
(a) employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
(b) employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
(c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
- If you are under the age of 13, you must obtain written parental or guardian consent to enter. The Promoter may ask the winner to provide proof of age.
- In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and the person you are nominating is eligible to claim any prize they may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
- The Promoter will not accept competition entries that are:
(a) automatically generated by computer;
(b) completed by third parties or in bulk;
(c) illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with;
(d) photocopies and not originals; or
- The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize competition.
- The prize will be a £500 Meadowhall gift card.
- There is no cash alternative for the prize.
- The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
- The decision of the panel of Meadowhall representatives is final, and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- The Promoter will contact the winner via the email address provided. .
- The winner of the prize will have 2 days from the promotor contacting the winner (or the nominator in accordance with Clause 22 above). The prize will be delivered to the winner’s address once received. If you do not respond to the email this date, your claim will become invalid and the Promoter will redraw.
- The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf .
- The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available or has not collected their prize Meadowhall within 2 days of the Announcement Date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- You agree that the Promoter may, but is not required to, make your entry available on its website www.Meadowhall.co.uk and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the competition. You agree to grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry for such purposes.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.