Celebrate World Chocolate Day with Hotel Chocolat
The Competition is run by Meadowhall ("the Promoter").
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 16 and over, except for employees and immediate families of Meadowhall and associated companies.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted via hotelchocolat.com/chocday. Only one entry per person is permitted.
- The prize will be in the form of a ‘Velvetiser Starter Kit’, ‘Summer Treats & Tipples Collection*’ and a ‘Milk to Caramel Sleekster’.
- The competition opens to the general public on 06.07.2020, 00:01am.
- Closing date for entry is 10.07.2020, 23:59pm. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
- The winner will be chosen in accordance to Hotelchocolate.com Terms and Conditions (using details provided at entry).
- No cash alternative will be offered, and the prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfillment, delivery or arrangement of the prize.
- The winner may be contacted by Meadowhall to request a quote for use in a press release.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside of its reasonable control, without a liability to any entrants or third parties.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.