Assistant Store Manager
The Fragrance Shop
NOW - 26/01/2022
Full job title: Assistant Store Manager
Full time / part timeFull time
Numbers of hours per week: 30
Specific shift detailsAll
Job descriptionThe Fragrance Shop is the UK largest independent fragrance retailer, who was established is 1995 and now with over 200 stores, we pride ourselves in providing an excellent customer experience and are winning awards for it.
We are looking for an enthusiastic sales and KPI focused Assistant Manager.
Key Accountabilities include, but are not limited to.
- To build a relationship with customers, to sell and influence then to buy by demonstrating the products.
- To suggest alternative fragrance and introduce add-on sales
- To deal with customers enquiries effectively and efficiently.
- To maintain communication with the Area Manager, Store Manager and the store team.
- To keep informed of all company incentive’s and initiatives.
- Take ownership of the store in the absence of the Store Manager.
- develope relationship with the Store Manager and the store team
- To adhere to the company dress code
- To maintain housekeeping routines and Company Standards of visual displays online with store guidelines
- complete company paperwork, submitting daily and weekly sales figures with trade comments within the set guidelines and times
Skill and Experience
- Must be 21+
- 1 year of retail supervisor position
Flexible to the needs of the business, including weekends, evenings and Bank Holidays.
- Cash handling.
- opening and closing the store
Closing date: 29-01-2022
How to apply