NOW - 26/06/2022
Full job title: Operational assistant
Full time / part timeFull time
Numbers of hours per week: 40
Specific shift detailsAll
Job descriptionBack of house operations.
Daily task include running and control of the stockroom, deliveries, stock transfers.
Must adhere to strong regulations and company guidelines on running a successful back of house.
Majority of the role will be off the shop floor, but must still understand company expectations of sales associate.
Sales Associates partner with the in-store team to deliver the Reiss experience and maintain operational efficiencies.
• Deliver an elevated customer experience
• Act as a brand ambassador, consistently delivering on the grooming guidelines and utilizing knowledge of the brand to inspire the customer
• Utilise knowledge of the product and services available to elevate the customer experience
• Demonstrate a flexible service and selling approach to maximize on all selling opportunities across all touch points
• Deliver the silent service expectation, ensuring that all touch points are customer ready always
• Seek the support of store leadership if involved in a difficult customer situation
• Put the needs of the customer first by managing time and tasks effectively
• Utilise all the tools available to establish and grow a loyal customer base team expectations.
• Have a comprehensive understanding of the role and how it contributes to the business
• Demonstrate self-awareness and be proactive in regards to personal development and seeking opportunities to progress
• Help create a culture that people want to be a part of
• Respond to requests for updates and information
• Act as a role model, positively promotes the role in the store and wider business
• Respond positively to feedback, always seeing it as an opportunity to grow
• Seek the support of store leadership if involved in a difficult team situation the company guidelines
• Effectively follow the customer journey to minimize cash and product losses
• Maintain a safe environment for the team and customers by following heath and safety guidelines, highlighting all maintenance issues to store leadership
• Support the store to achieve the model store standard through maintaining the cleanliness and organization of all customer touch points and back of house areas
• Maintain knowledge of and adherence to all company policy and procedures
• Support the leadership team with all required opening and closing procedures
• Demonstrate the ability to work with a sense of urgency, effectively balancing multiple requests and tasks
• Deliver personal sales goals and KPIs to support store success
• Support all brand initiatives which contribute to an omni-channel customer experience
• Keep up to date with what’s happening in the brand with the latest trends and product
• Deliver upon all direction to ensure operational compliance
• Deliver upon all direction to expedite the door to floor operation, processing all deliveries within Reiss London
Ability to perform the following with or without reasonable accommodation:
• Consistent standing and walking
• Ability to maneuver around the shop floor and stockroom
• Stair climbing
• Ladder climbing
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
• Lift up to 30 Lbs / 13.6 KGs without assistance
• Bending, twisting, reaching, pushing, pulling and performing repetitive motions acknowledgment.
This Job Description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an individual in this position may be asked to perform from time to time. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced or delegated by the company at any time to meet the needs of the business.
Closing date: 31-07-2022
How to apply
Apply online: Linked in