Part times sales assistant
NOW - 26/06/2022
Full job title: Part times sales assistant
Full time / part timePart time
Numbers of hours per week: 10
Specific shift detailsEvenings, Weekends
Job descriptionKey Objective: Deliver a premium level of customer service, constantly striving
to improve sales performance, whilst maintaining strong visual
standards and acting as a brand ambassador
· Ensure that customer service is your number one priority and always put the
customer needs first.
· Consistently deliver a premium level of customer service to all customers.
· Use your product knowledge and your variety of selling techniques (i.e. fit, sizing,
fabric content, ranges etc) to fulfil the customers needs.
· Meet individual, and store sales targets by maximising sales at every opportunity
through the use of ATV, link selling and add on opportunities.
· Deal with customer enquiries and refunds professionally and effectively, converting
refunds into sales opportunities where possible.
· Have an awareness of store and company best sellers to increase sales
· Read and have an awareness of the weekly Bulletin to improve business
· Maintain maximum stock availability through effective use of replenishment.
· Actively participate in, and support, company incentives and competitions to
increase sales (i.e. Top Sellers Club).
· Have an aw areness of competitor activity and feedback any suggestions to the
management team accordingly.
· Welcome everyone entering the store with a friendly and warm open approach.
· Welcome new team members, ensuring they are welcomed and supported in your
· Act as a team player and identify when somebody in the team needs support.
· Remain calm, professional and focused, acting as a brand ambassador at all times.
· Remain open minded and responsive to the views of others, demonstrating active
listening skills and using appropriate language.
· Tackle any disagreement constructively and professionally, working to resolve any
conflict in a timely manner, using the help of management (if required).
· Ensure the store is a safe working environment by adhering to company H&S.
guidelines and legislation, including awareness of the location of the first aid kit, fire
extinguishers and emergency evacuation plan .
· Maintain housekeeping standards, ensuring all front and back of house areas are
kept clean and tidy.
French Connection UK Limited
Rev: 18/03/2014 (BC)
· Ensure that all accidents and incidents are reported and brought to the
management team’s attention immediately.
· Demonstrate competency and efficiency when serving customers at the till point,
ensuring transactions are processed quickly, professionally and accurately.
· Protect stock through an awareness of loss prevention and store compliance with
security policies and procedures (including spontaneous bag and locker checks).
· Effectively maintain best practice within your stockroom to ensure that all stock is in
line with company guidelines.
· Comply with company policies regarding receipt of deliveries, markdowns and store
transfers, ensuring they are dealt within a timely manner, minimising any stock loss
impact on the store/business.
· Support with the stock-take process, ensuring attendance at all stock-takes.
· Assist the management team to effectively and accurately execute all floor moves,
promotions and range launches in line with company guidelines to ensure that
deadlines are met.
· Ensure all stock is correctly merchandised and priced in accordance with visual
· Maintain personal motivation and focus when at work, demonstrating positive
behaviours, particularly when under pressure.
· Proactively identify and address skill shortages and personal development areas.
· Attend training sessions to develop and improve knowledge and ability (when
· Ensure understanding of, and compliance with the Company’s Brand Ambassador
· Punctually attend each of your designated shifts, ensuring that you are aware of
your shift patterns in advance, and report your absence as per company policies
and procedures in the event that you are running late or are unable to attend.
· Act with integrity at all times, communicating honestly, directly and constructively
with all internal and external partners.
· Demonstrate initiative, decisiveness and effective problem solving skills.
· Effectively manage your own time and priorities, informing management where
delays are likely to occur.
Closing date: 24-07-2022
How to apply
Apply online: Email your cv with cover letter to email@example.com