MHChristmas Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: Meadowhall, Sheffield, S9 1EP (the “Promoter”).
2. The title of the competition is #MHChristmas social media compeition
3. The competition will run from 4th November 2021 (the "Opening Date") to 24th December 2021 (the "Closing Date") inclusive.
4. All competition entries must be received by the Promoter via Twitter or Instagram by no later than 5pm on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
5. Enter the competition online by tagging @lovemeadowhall and including #MHChristmas in when you post your Christmas photo at Meadowhall on either Twitter or Instagram. Facebook entries cannot be searched and are therefore will not count. Entries via Instagram accounts set to ‘private’ cannot be accessed and therefore these entries are not valid.
6. The competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
7. The Promoter will not accept:
(a) responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
(b) proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
8. By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
9. The competition entries will be judged by the marketing manager via an online random number selector programme from all the entries. The decision of the marketing manager will be final.
10. The winner(s) will be selected at random from all qualifying entries within 30 days of the of the Closing Date.
11. The Promoter will select 3 winners.
12. The competition is only open to all residents in the UK [aged 18 years or over], except:
(a) employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
(b) employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
(c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
13. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain written parental or guardian consent to enter and claim your prize. The Promoter may ask the winner to provide proof of age.
14. In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
15. The Promoter will not accept competition entries that are:
(a) automatically generated by computer;
(b) completed by third parties or in bulk;
(c) illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with;
(d) photocopies and not originals; or
16. There is no a limit on the number of entries. Each photo tagged with @lovemeadowhall and #MHChristmas counts as one entry. A individual can post multiple pictures over the course of the competition for multiple entries. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
17. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize competition.
18. Competition entries cannot be returned.]
19. The prize is a £300 Meadowhall Gift Card and there are 3 available to be won.
20. There is no cash alternative for the prize.
21. The prize is supplied by Meadowhall Shopping Centre. (the "Supplier")].
22. The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
23. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will, subject to any objections received in accordance with condition 24, publish the name of the prize winners and, if applicable, their winning entries via a social post within 30 days of the competition closing date. (“Announcement Date”).
24. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter Marketing@Meadowhall.co.uk. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
25. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
26. The Promoter will contact the winner personally as soon as practicable after the Announcement Date, using the social media handle provided with the competition entry. The Promoter will not amend any contact information once the competition entry form has been submitted.
27. If you are the winner of the prize, you will have 30 of days from the Announcement Date to claim the prize by contacting the person named in the announcement correspondence If you do not claim the prize by this date, your claim will become invalid.
28. The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
29. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available, or has not claimed their prize within 30 days of the Announcement Date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
30. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
31. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
32. All competition entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt and will not be returned OR The Promoter does not claim any rights of ownership in your competition entry.
33. By submitting your competition entry and any accompanying material, you agree to:
(a) assign to the Promoter all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and
(b) waive all moral rights,
in and to your competition entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
34. You agree that the Promoter may, but is not required to, make your entry available on its social media channels, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the competition. You agree to grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry [and any accompanying materials], to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry [and any accompanying materials] for such purposes.]
35. The Promoter will only process your personal information as set out in https://www.britishland.com/privacy-notice See also conditions 23 and 24, with regard to the announcement of winners.
36. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
37. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
38. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.