Get ready for a rip-roaring, animal adventure this May Half Term.
We’re searching high and low for the most intrepid mini explorers, to go on a very special jungle mission.
Dare to go on the big bug trail and take home your mission certificate. Plus, have a creepy crawly encounter with our Big Bug Roadshow, and make some monkey mayhem with our roving gorillas.
Location: Lower High Street, near Argos.
How it works
• After booking their place below, children arrive at the reception desk to commence recruitment procedure.
• Before heading out on the Explorer Trail to hunt for clues, Jungle Explorers must put on a safari suit in the Disguise Den.
• Children and their parents are escorted on the trail to hunt for the special Big Bug symbols.
• Once all the Big Bug symbols have been found, then it’s back to HQ to create their Big Bug Jar.
• All our mini jungle explorers will take home a special mission certificate, plus a Big Bug of their very own.
Love creepy crawlies?
Don’t miss the Big Bug Roadshow on Tuesday 30th May. There’ll be lots of laughs, entertainment, plus the chance to learn about and interact with lots of different bugs. Roadshow highlights include giant snails, millipedes and a tarantula, plus a whole host of wriggly reptiles.
Please note: Drop in sessions are available from 11am-2pm, customers are requested to arrive early to avoid disappointment.
Watch out for our pair of giant gorillas, who’ll be roaming the centre on Thursday 1st June looking for other little monkeys to make friends with. Have your cameras at the ready to take home snaps of the local wildlife.