This March, Northern Ballet return to Sheffield with their must-see new ballet, Geisha.
Based on remarkable true events, unravel the mysteries of Geisha at the Lyceum Theatre from Tue 24 – Sat 28 March 2020.
We’re giving away two tickets to see this exciting original production on Friday 27 March at 7.15pm.
Two young women, bound by vows of friendship, find themselves in the midst of a collision between East and West. As their lives are torn painfully apart, encounters from beyond the grave unleash an unexpected vengeance on their world. An act of true devotion offers the only chance for redemption. Live music and Northern Ballet’s exceptional dancers bring this unforgettable story to life.
Age guidance - 12+
Competition Terms and Conditions
The Competition is run by Meadowhall. ("the Promoter").
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 16 and over, except for employees and immediate families of Meadowhall and associated companies.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted via the Meadowhall North Ballet Geisha Competition Page. Only one entry per person is permitted.
- The prize will be in the form of x2 tickets to see Northern Ballet's Geisha.
- The competition opens to the general public on Saturday 1 February 2020.
- Closing date for entry is Monday 2 March 2020 at 11:50pm. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
- The winner will be chosen by random draw from all valid entries and will be notified by telephone or via email (using details provided at entry) within 48hours of the competition closing date.
- If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 2 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
- The prize will be made available for the winner to collect at Sheffield Lyceum Theatre on Friday 27 March 2020. Subject to change.
- If the winner has indicated his or her consent by ticking the opt-in box provided on the entry form, the winner’s name and photograph may be published on Meadowhall social media accounts and website, and may also be used in promotional activity for future events.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfillment, delivery or arrangement of the prize.
- The winner may be contacted by Meadowhall to request a quote for use in a press release.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Prizes are for use at Sheffield Lyceum Theatre only.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside of its reasonable control, without a liability to any entrants or third parties.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.