Stay safe with us
The wellbeing of our colleagues and customers is our number one priority, and so we’ve introduced extra measures to help everyone have a safe and enjoyable visit.
You can help everyone to stay safe by:
- Wearing a face covering – this is mandatory in enclosed public spaces from 24th July. Find out more here
- Staying at home if you, or anyone in your household, has symptoms of Covid-19
- Washing your hands regularly
- Keeping a safe distance from people outside of your household
- Using contactless payments wherever possible
When visiting us, please look out for:
- Hand sanitising stations
- New signage and one-way/ keep left systems to support social distancing
- Plexiglass screen barriers at our visitor desks
We are carefully managing visitor numbers, so we can be confident that everyone can maintain social distancing. We’re also continuing with our enhanced cleaning regimes, including regular cleaning of key touchpoints throughout the day.
Find out more about the Government’s latest advice here: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
To make sure everyone can keep a two-metre distance while in our centre, we are closely managing our visitor numbers. If we become particularly busy, we may ask you to queue considerately in a designated area outside, and we may also temporarily close our car parks.
The majority of stores are using a red and green indicator system to show if visitors are able to enter or not, depending on capacity. If a store is displaying a red sign, we ask visitors to please keep moving through the centre.
Our Meadowhall on-site team have all been provided with suitable PPE such as masks and gloves to help them carry out their roles safely. We’re also continuing with our enhanced cleaning regimes, including regular cleaning of key touchpoints throughout each day.
Our facilities and services
To help keep everyone safe while visiting us, we are making some changes to the facilities and services we are currently able to offer.
Please visit our Facilities and services page to find out more.
Getting here and heading home
Your usual way of entering may have changed, as we’ve put one-way / keep left systems in place to help support social distancing.
- You can now enter and exit the centre through The Arcade Doors.
- You can now enter and exit the centre through The Lower Atrium Doors near M&S.
We’ve also adapted our car parks to help everyone keep a safe distance when visiting us:
- Red Car Park - lower level closed
- Yellow Car Park - lower level closed
- Pink Car Park - upper level for access via House of Fraser only
All other car parks will be open as usual.