Vision Express - High St Full Time Assistant Store Manager
Vision Express Careers Job Details: Assistant Store Manager Job Reference: 14471 Contract Type: Full Time Job Type: Store Management Contract Hours: 38.75/Week Location: Meadowhall Centre, Sheffield Days Per Week: 5 (shifts AM/PM and weekends)
Providing support to the Store Manager you’ll help manage across all areas of the store, setting and maintaining high standards of service to customers whilst being a source of support and inspiration to the team. With sales, service and professional areas to look after – as well as meeting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) - you can expect a role that will challenge you as well as develop you. You’ll find that no two days will ever be the same - but you can expect to be involved in everything that goes on. We’ll be looking to you to influence and challenge the team, and that means getting stuck in, showing how it’s done and being there with ideas, support and guidance. Your role will also include supporting the Store Manager with scheduling cover and helping to maximise sales by ensuring the right people are in the right place at the right time whilst creating a culture that delivers total satisfaction to customers.
If you’re looking for your next big step, our structured training and development opportunities won’t disappoint you. Nor will our willingness to reward and recognise your contribution.
Job Requirements So what do you need?
- You need to be a highly motivated and enthusiastic leader with a passion for customer service and the ability to engage easily with others
- An interest in customers and a desire to understand what’s happening in the world of retail and optics
- Have empathy with your team and encourage regular feedback, both good and bad, but ensure timely responses and solutions are given
- Display commercial awareness to drive sales in store
- Have a flair for style and fashion with a passion for luxury brands
- Already be successful in a supervisory role in a retail/customer service environment and be sales focused
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to thrive in a busy environment
If you’re interested in a fast-moving role with long-term potential then this role is for you.
Working hours: 38.75 Hours Per Week
How to apply: Vision Express Careers - Ref 14471
Closing date: 16/01/2020