We’ll let you know:
- What personal information we collect on this website
- Who’s collecting the information
- How it’s going to be used
- The ways we will be getting in touch with you
- Who might also share the information
- How we’re going to keep your information safe
- What you can do to stop us using it
So what information do we collect?
When you register online or place an order for a gift card we’ll take your:
- Name and Address
- Email address
- Billing and delivery address
- Phone number
- Credit or debit card details
- Acceptance of our terms and conditions
The only reason that this information is recorded is to help us make our website even easier to use for you.
Who’s collecting this information?
Meadowhall is. This is the name that the Meadowhall Centre Limited trades under. It’s a registered company in England and Wales and its company number is 3918066. Our registered office is at York House, 45 Seymour St, London W1H 7LX. Our registered number with the Office of the Information Commissioner for data processing activities is Z5144773.
How are we going to use your information?
We care about your privacy so we promise only ever to use your information to:
- Help to process any order you make with a retailer in Meadowhall
- Find out how you use our website
- Look at the type of people using our site
- Send you newsletters and/or deliver digital services (but only where you have registered).
- Tell you about special offers, promotions and competitions
- Let you know when our website changes
- Make our website and services better for you to use
You’ll only ever be sent information if you’ve told us that’s OK. Every time we send you any information we’ll also give you the chance to tell us you don’t want to receive it any more.
What sort of communications will we send?
We might email, phone or write to:
- Let you know when you’ll be getting an order delivered
- Find out any more information to complete your order
- Check whether someone else is pretending to be you
Who else will we give your details to?
We may share your information with:
- Our merchant account provider or credit card processing service, but only for processing a particular order
- Our regulators, lawyers or auditors
- People who we have to share it with by law following a court order or subpoena
- Agents and third parties who are acting for us
- With Meadowhall retailers, but only if they need the information to:
- Complete an order
- Process your payment details
- Promote their own website or services to you
- Get statistical information about who uses our website
Only our retailers can keep your information and the way they use it is governed by their own terms and conditions. If you’d like us to tell you more about the companies we share your information with you can write to us at York House, 45 Seymour St, London W1H 7LX.
Your information could be transferred to other countries but if it is we’ll do everything we can to keep it private.
You’re right to be concerned about any information you give out on the internet so we take great care about your security. Here’s how we try to stop its loss, misuse, alteration or theft.
Where transactions are made we use:
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology with 128 bit encryption
- Secure keys to encrypt your information while it’s on the internet ( as long as your browser lets us)
- State of the art encryption to store your information
- Cybersource to process any payments you make
What can you do about the handling of your information?
We’ll keep your information for as long as the reason we’ve collected it lasts. Then we’ll destroy it but we may have to keep a copy if our legal, regulatory or accounting rules say we have to. You can always ask for a copy of the information we have about you by writing to York House, 45 Seymour St, London W1H 7LX with your address and a cheque for 10 made out to Meadowhall Centre Limited.
Meadowhall use only essential cookies on this website to track the performance of the website via Google Analytics. This non personal data helps us to understand how to improve the website content for the benefit of all visitors.
If you want to block cookies then you can do this through your browser via the Help function. You can also visit www.aboutcookies.org, for further guidance.
Sometimes we use third party websites ( e.g. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube) to embed photos and video content into our web pages. Pages with this embedded content may set cookies from these websites onto your local device.
When you use one of the social website share buttons, a cookie may be set by the service you have chosen to share content through.
Meadowhall does not control the application of these cookies and so you need to check the relevant third party website for more information about these.
Our opt-out procedure
If you ever decide you don’t want to hear from us or our partners again please email firstname.lastname@example.org to opt out.
We’ll keep your information for as long as the reason we’ve collected it lasts. Then we’ll destroy it but we may have to keep a copy if our legal, regulatory or accounting rules say we have to. You can always ask for a copy of the information we have about you by writing to York House, 45 Seymour St, London W1H 7LX with your address and a cheque for 10 made out to Meadowhall Centre Limited. If you ever decide you don’t want to hear from us or our partners again please email email@example.com to opt out.
Changes / Modification
You can ask us to change or modify your information whenever you like please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We do sometimes update this policy so you may want to return to this page and read it through again from time to time. The last time we updated this policy was on 27 October 2015.
If this change means that we’ll use your information differently, we’ll contact you. Then you can either accept the change of use, or well carry on following the policy that was current when your information was collected.
If we’re reorganised or sold to another organisation, we may transfer any personal information we hold about you to that organisation as part of the sale or reorganisation.
Our Pledge to You