Meadowhall SPRING COMPETITION – Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: British Land Group PLC (company number 00621920) of York House, 45 Seymour Street, London, W1H 7LX (the “Promoter”).
2. The personal data provided is utilised solely for the purpose of this prize draw and will be deleted within six months of the completion of the prize draw. For further information on the processing of personal data, please see our Privacy Notice.
3. Prize draw entries must be received via the web form at http://meadowhall.co.uk/spring-competition with all fields completed. This includes:
(a) Entrant’s first and last name
(b) Entrant’s email address
(c) Entrant’s contact telephone number
4. The title of the prize draw is Meadowhall Win £200 Gift Card
5. The prize draw will run from 09:00 on 26th April 2023 2023 to 23:59 on 20th May 2023.
6. All prize draw entries must be received by the Promoter at the address set out at condition 1 by no later than 23:59 on 20th May 2023 (“Closing Date”). All prize draw entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
7. Enter the prize draw by answering the question and submitting the web form at http://meadowhall.co.uk/spring-competition by the Closing Date.
8. The Promoter will not accept:
(a) responsibility for prize draw entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
10. By submitting a prize draw entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
11. The prize draw winners will be selected at random by representatives from Meadowhall.
12. 1 winner will be selected from all qualifying entries by 20 May 2023.
13. The prize draw is only open to all residents in the UK except:
(a) employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
(b) employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the prize draw or its administration; or
(c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
14. The Promoter may ask the winner to provide proof of age
15. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and that you are eligible to claim any prize they may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw.
16. The Promoter will not accept prize draw entries that are:
(a) automatically generated by computer;
(b) completed by third parties or in bulk;
(c) illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with;
(d) photocopies and not originals; or incomplete.
17. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw.
20. There is no cash alternative for the prize.
21. The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
22. The decision of the panel of Meadowhall representatives is final, and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
23. The Promoter will x 1 winner.
24. The winners of the prize will have two days from the promotor contacting the winners (or the nominator in accordance with Clause 22 above). If you do not respond to the email this date, your claim will become invalid and the Promoter will redraw.
25. The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
26. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winners. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available or has not organised their prize within 2 days of the Announcement Date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
27. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
28. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
29. You agree that the Promoter may, but is not required to, make your entry available on its website www.meadowhall.co.uk and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the prize draw. You agree to grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the prize draw entry to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the prize draw entry for such purposes.
30. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the prize draw.
31. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
32. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.