Do your little ones have what it takes to be a Meadowhall Secret Agent?
Let them go undercover this half-term (20th–26th February) and join our Spy School. They’ll have the chance to put on a disguise and choose a new identity before solving the clues around the Centre on the Super Clue Trail. Once one mission is completed, they will receive a special Spy School certificate from Mission Control.
Location: Lower High Street Knuckle, Near Boots Escalators
How it works
• After booking their place below, children arrive at the reception desk to commence recruitment procedure.
• Children are allocated a spy name.
• Before heading out on the trail for clues, Secret Agents must put on a disguise at Spy HQ.
• Children and their parents are escorted on the trail to hunt down the clues to catch the enemy.
• Once the enemy has been identified, it’s time to learn about fingerprinting in the craft area back at Spy HQ.
• All graduates from Spy School receive a certificate and a secret spy gift to take home.
Don't miss your chance of winning Vue cinema tickets to see the latest Blockbuster movie SING, along with SING merchandise and a family meal worth £75 to Frankie and Benny's.
Competition ends midnight 16th February.