Got questions? We've got ALL the answers (hopefully)
Q1. I am disabled, can my carer gain entry, even though he/she is not a student?
A1. Yes. Each carer, supporting a ‘pre-registered’ student with a disability, is allowed access (without the carer having to register himself/herself). If a student has a disability, he/she will need to head to the front of the queue, regardless of what their confirmation e-mail states. Students with a disability will be allowed to make their way into the mall before 6.30pm to avoid the rush.
Q2. Where do I check-in and collect my event wrist band?
A2. We have three check-in desks that will be open from 4pm. We will be swapping your registration confirmation emails for wristbands and an event guide that will have all the event details including a full list of offers, activities and freebies! The check in desks will be located at: 1. The Atrium next to M&S. 2. Upper Main Dome. 3. Upper High Street next to Boots.
Q3. I am a general shopper - can I attend Student Night?
A3. Yes, you can shop but you will not receive the designated student discounts and will not be given a pink Student Night wristband. The centre will be open all evening for non-students.
Q4. Can I bring my child / children to the event if I am a student?
A4. Yes, children are permitted at the event but please bear in mind the nature of the event.
Q5. I don’t have an NUS card or student ID how can I prove I’m a student?
A5. Please bring an acceptance or confirmation letter of your attendance at your place of study.
Q6. Can I bring my friend who isn’t a student to the event?
A6. Yes, but they won’t receive a wristband for discounts or be able to take part in the student event activities.
1. A valid Student Card needs to be shown in exchange for a Student Night wristband- It is at the Meadowhall discrestion to issue these wristbands if they do not recieve adequate proof of education or confirmation of registration to attend the event.
2. A valid Student Card needs to be shown to redeem and competitions prizes run by Meadowhall. This includes via Meadowhall social media channels.
Please note, this activity is on a first come, first served basis. You are not guaranteed to meet Jordan Hames, Maura Higgins and Chris Taylor.
However, to ensure as many students have the opportunity, the following criteria applies:
- You must have registered for the event and have a Student Night wristband.
- Have you cameras/phones ready for our promotional team to take your photograph with Jordan Hames, Maura Higgins and Chris Taylor.
- One photograph opportunity available per person.
- No selfies or autographs will be permitted.
- Once your photograph has been taken please promptly exit the area for the next student to enjoy.
- Have fun and don’t forget to share your snaps with us @lovemeadowhall #mhstudentshop