Supercars Competition – Terms and Conditions
- Please present the voucher at the ‘Sporting Bears’ booking desk as early as possible.
- Voucher will be stored at the Meadowhall Management Suite in an envelope marked with the winner’s name.
- The winner may choose any one of the cars that are available on the day. Please note some cars can only accommodate one passenger.
- All passengers must complete a passenger waiver form.
- The waiver must be signed by a responsible adult if a passenger is under the age of 18.
- Minimum age of passengers is 6 years old (booster seats are available if requested).
- Passengers are covered by the Drivers Comprehensive Insurance.
- If you are the winner, you plus 2 guests will gain free entry into the Supercar Experience Event. Any additional guests will need to pay the entrance fee.
- The promoter is: British Land Group PLC (company number 00621920) of York House, 45 Seymour Street, London, W1H 7LX (the “Promoter”).
- The title of the competition is ‘Win a Super Car Experience’
- The competition will run from 11:30AM 01/05/23 (the “Opening Date”) to 4PM 15/05.23 (the “Closing Date”) inclusive.
- All competition entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than 11.59pm on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
- The competition is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary.
- The Promoter will not accept:
(a) responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
(b) proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
- By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner will be selected at random from all qualifying entries within 1 DAY of the Closing Date (“Selection Date”).
- The Promoter will select one winner only.
- The competition is only open to all residents in the UK aged 18 years or over except:
(a) employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
(b) employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
(c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
- In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition
- The Promoter will not accept competition entries that are:
(a) automatically generated by computer;
(b) completed by third parties or in bulk;
(c) illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with;
(d) photocopies and not originals; or
- There is no limit on entries per person, each comment acts as a separate entry. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize competition.
- Prizes are subject to availability. There is no cash alternative for the prize.
- The prize is supplied by Sporting Bears (the “Supplier”).
- The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- The Promoter will contact the winner directly by private message as soon as practicable after the Selection Date (“Notification Date”), using the social media handle provided with the competition entry. The Promoter will not amend any contact information once the competition entry form has been submitted.
- The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
- The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available or has not claimed their prize within 7 days of the Notification Date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The Promoter will only process your personal information as set out in the https://www.britishland.com/privacy-notice
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.