Meadowhall Sustainable Styling – Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: British Land Property Services Limited (company number 02366959) of York House, 45 Seymour Street, London, W1H 7LX (the “Promoter”).
2. The title of the prize draw is Meadowhall Sustainable Styling (the “Prize Draw”).
3. The Prize Draw will run from 09:00 on 1st May 2023 (the “Opening Date”) to 23:59 on 30th June 2023 (the “Closing Date”) inclusive.
4. All Prize Draw entries must be made in accordance with these terms and by no later than 23:59 on the Closing Date. All Prize Draw entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
5. Enter the Prize Draw by donating unwanted clothing or shoes at the Customer Service & Collection Lounge in Meadowhall and submitting the web form at www.meadowhall.co.uk/sustainable-styling accessed via the iPad at the Customer Service desk by the Closing Date. All fields of the web form must be completed, this includes the participant’s first and last name, email address and contact telephone number.
6. To be eligible to enter, each participant must donate at least five items of unwanted, clean clothing or shoes at the Customer Service & Collection Lounge in Meadowhall.
7. The Prize Draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
8. The Promoter will not accept:
(a) responsibility for Prize Draw entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
(b) proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the Prize Draw.
9. By submitting a Prize Draw entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
10. The Prize Draw winners will be selected at random by representatives from Meadowhall by 7th July 2023 (the “Announcement Date”).
11. 25 winners will be selected from all qualifying entries by the Announcement Date.
12. The Prize Draw is only open to all residents in the UK except:
a) employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
b) employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the Prize Draw or its administration; or
c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
13. If you are under the age of 13, you must obtain written parental or guardian consent to enter and claim your prize. The Promoter may ask the winner to provide proof of age.
14. In entering the Prize Draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and that you are eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
15. The Promoter will not accept Prize Draw entries that are:
(a) automatically generated by computer;
(b) completed by third parties or in bulk;
(c) illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with;
(d) photocopies and not originals; or
16. There is a limit of one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
17. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the Prize Draw.
18. The prize will be one place on a 1-hour group styling session for up to five people with Francesca Allen at Meadowhall.
19. The prize must be redeemed on one of the dates given by the Promoter which will be specified by email and will be between 30th June 2023 and 30th July 2023.
20. There is no cash alternative for the prize.
21. The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
22. The decision of the panel of Meadowhall representatives is final, and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
23. The Promoter will contact the 25 winners from [email protected] via the email addresses provided with the Prize Draw entry on the Announcement Date. The Promoter will not amend any contact information once the Prize Draw entry form has been submitted.
24. The winners of the prize will have two days from the Announcement Date to claim the prize by responding to the Promoter’s email to organise their prize. If you do not respond to the email by this date, your claim will become invalid.
25. The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
26. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winners. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available or has not organised their prize within 2 days of the Announcement Date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
27. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
28. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
31. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the Prize Draw.
32. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Prize Draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
33. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.