We have an exciting opportunity for an in store Visual merchandiser in our Meadowhall Solus store.
The successful candidate must have creative and visual flair, with the aim of delivering a consistently high standard of commercial in-store visual merchandising.
About the role:
- Supports store management providing new ideas to drive trade, whilst driving exciting and creative visuals within store
- Responsible for pre-planning any floor layout changes, updates to key looks and windows
- Responsible for ensuring all visual communication from head office is implemented
- Weekly and monthly planning with store manager and regional VM to ensure focus is maintained on both creative visuals and commercially
- Provides weekly feedback to Regional VM, feeding back of VM guidelines or any initiatives launched in store
- Beings innovation and excitement to the store Inspires and trains store team on all aspects of brand standards
- Maintains regular and effective communication with Store manager, Regional Visual and Area Manager
- Communicates new ideas and shares best practice - Supports at refits, store openings within own and other areas when required
- Supports across area in local markets as and when required
- Available to attend monthly nightshift setups to work alongside National IVM team to produce company guidelines
- Works alongside the store team to support with daily operational tasks where necessary
- Creative and visual flair
- Flexible approach
- Previous visual merchandising experience
About us: Oasis is a brand that suits all demographics.Taking the brand experience store as it’s palette, designing clothes for for the modern women who truly live life to the full. Creating for women who seek reward in their every moment - both at work and at play. Oasis is a lovely brand and could only be British now.
Live the brand:
Working hours - 39hrs per week
Salary - TBC
How to apply - Please take your CV and Cover Letter into store
Closing date - 19/06/2019
Oasis, Full Time, Visual Merchandiser, Maternity Cover, All Shifts