The purpose of your role is first and foremost to sell our beautiful products. When we talk about selling we mean selling the ‘Radley Way’, through offering exceptional customer service and ensuring Radley fans have a great experience when they visit our store. Furthermore you are an ambassador for our brand; from the look of the store, to the way you present yourself to the knowledge you have of our brand and our products.
Your role is to uphold the Radley image at all times.
- An excellent grasp of the written and spoken English language with fantastic commutation skills
- Sound Maths skills
- Passion for the brand
- Flexible and able to multi task
- Flexibility to work additional hours to cover sickness, holiday and during peak periods
- Adaptable with a willingness and drive to learn and develop
- Methodical, thorough with great attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service capability and selling skills
- Enthusiasm galore
Ideally we need the successful candidate to be flexible and have availability to work a mixture of shifts both in the day and evening/weekends.
Working hours - 8hrs per week
Salary - TBC
How to apply - Please take your CV and Cover Letter into Store or email CV and covering letter with availability to store email@example.com
Closing date - 20/01/2019
Radley, Part Time, Sales Assistant, All Shifts, Permanent