Roundabout Charity Partnership
Roundabout is South Yorkshire’s local youth housing charity providing shelter, support and life skills to young people aged 16-25 who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
Since the start of the year, we have raised over £10,000 to support Roundabout and the amazing work they do. Our team even took part in ‘the sleepout’ event where over 50 volunteers including the Meadowhall Team spent a November night outdoors to give a small insight into the challenges faced by many vulnerable young people at risk of homelessness.
- In 6 months customers to Meadowhall helped to raise over £10,000 which goes direct to Roundabout.
- This money will help pay for 1,200 Christmas Dinners
- Over 300 individual sessions to help young people rebuild family relationships
- 205 nights at The Roundabout Crash Pad
- Over 450 education, employment and training session to help build CV’s and practice interview skills to prepare young people for employment
Last updated Thursday 8 June, 2023