Family Facilities at Meadowhall
Visiting Meadowhall with family? We offer a range of facilities throughout the Centre to help make your visit more comfortable, allowing you to spend less time worrying and more time enjoying all we have to offer.
Parent and Child Parking
Make your arrival less stressful by taking advantage of over 200 parent and child spaces which can be found across all our car parks, with the exception of The Oasis 24 hour car park.
Parent & Child spaces now require an Authorised User Parking Permit, which you can register for in one of the following locations:
- The Avenue – Upper Level Customer Service Lounge, near Café Massarella.
- Lower High Street Mobility Desk, near Argos.
- Management Suite, at the rear end of the Lower Oasis Dining Quarter.
Visit the Shopmobility Customer Services Desk at the Argos entrance and find pushchairs suitable for children aged 1-4 years. You’ll need 2 forms of ID to hire, 1 with full address details. Pushchair hire is just £2.00 per hire and we can only accept card payments.
Baby Changing Facilities
You will find these facilities at the following locations:
- Lower High Street: Baby Change Rooms, one with family toilet facilities.
- Lower Arcade: Baby Change Rooms, one with multiple changing units and one with family toilet facilities.
- The Avenue – Upper Level: Baby Change Room with multiple changing facilities, a baby feeding room and family toilet facilities.
- The Oasis: Baby Change Room with multiple changing units is located in the Upper Oasis. Another Baby Change Room with multiple changing units, a nursing room and family toilet facilities is located in the Lower Oasis near KFC.
For the little ones, we have various bottle-warming facilities around the centre.
- The Oasis seating area – on both upper and lower levels
- Within the baby change facilities located adjacent to the Arcade toilets
- Within the baby change facilities located adjacent to the Lower High Street toilets
We support the Breastfeeding friendly scheme and welcome and support breastfeeding anywhere within the centre. For anyone wishing to breastfeed in a private area, we have two dedicated locations available in the following locations:
Management Suite – accessed via The Oasis (see more details below)
Within the baby change facilities located adjacent to the The Avenue toilets on the Upper Level.
We have a nursing room for those who would rather breastfeed in a quiet, private location with comfortable seating.
You can find the facility near to the Oasis. Pop down the corridor next to KFC and you’ll find the room close to the Management Suite entrance. When you arrive, please use the intercom to gain access.
Go wild in our amazing Riverside Adventure Playground. It’s the perfect place to get active, learn new skills and have tons of fun. Get soaked in the super splash area, dig deep in the sand pit, glide down the slides and scale the highest heights in the cool climbing zone. It’s the perfect all year round outdoors environment to help develop new skills and make fantastic new friends.
Visit the Riverside Adventure Children’s play area outside The Oasis Dining Courtyard, near the Orange Zone Car Park.
Things to do at Meadowhall
For the children with lots of energy, why not visit our Rock Up soft play area? It is ideal for little ones who are not ready for climbing walls but love to have fun! The littlest of adventurers can enjoy the ball pools and our baby area whist the bigger pioneers can whizz down the slides and scramble through the rollers. Find out more.
Jump, play and learn at the Jump Inc toddler sessions, exclusive for children aged 5 and under, which is a great way to meet new friends, experience new sights and learn through exploration in Jump Inc’s huge bouncy playground with soft landings. Find out more.
Fancy seeing the best kids and family films with both adult and child tickets from only £2.49? Vue Mini Mornings ensures fun in the cinema for all the family, and runs every Saturday and Sunday morning from 10am, plus every day in the school holidays. Find out more.