At Meadowhall our aim is to provide a safe, friendly family – focussed environment. The following policies are in place in order to ensure that everyone enjoys their visit.
To maintain a family environment Meadowhall Centre will not permit:
- Any actions that may be perceived as intimidating, for example the wearing of motorcycle helmets and hoods, or groups of youths (male or female) loitering on the malls, in The Oasis Dining Quarter, or the surrounding footpaths and car parks.
- Unsociable behaviour, including swearing, shouting or any behaviour that could be detrimental to a family environment.
- Pets on the malls and common areas, with the exception of assistance dogs.
- Shirts and shoes not being worn.
To guarantee customers have a hassle free visit to Meadowhall, we do not allow the following:
- Leafleting, canvassing or the conducting of any interviews and surveys within the malls or car parks.
- Busking or unauthorised selling of goods on the malls or car parks.
To ensure the health and safety of our visitors the following are strictly prohibited:
- Smoking or vaping on the malls.
- Cycling, roller blading, heelies, micro scooters, segways, hover boards and skating on the malls.
- Running, climbing or sitting on any escalator, balustrade, barrier, planting, fence or railing.
- Filming and photography is not permitted unless authorisation is granted by Centre Management in advance. The use of tripod equipment is not permitted.
The following legal conditions must be adhered to:
- Alcohol is only to be consumed within premises that hold a relevant license. Customers must stay within the boundaries of the premises that they have purchased their drink from.
- Please remember Meadowhall is private property and Meadowhall Centre Limited reserves the right to refuse entry to, or remove any person or persons from its property.