Our brand new Cycle Hub is here
Meadowhall recently installed brand new cycle hubs near the Oasis Dining Quarter and Argos entrances, providing 120 additional secure spaces for visitors to safely leave their bikes. They also include six e-bike charging points, two bike repair and pump stations, and lockers to store helmets.
The innovative two-tier bike storage hubs are located at the centre at;
There's also a dedicated hub for centre staff in Service Area 7.
Customers and staff can use this facility for a short term basis, for example whilst using the shopping centre, see the full conditions at the bottom of this page.
Our cycle hub is a two tier system, you can see how this works on the video below.
Conditions of Use
- Cycle Hub is for storage of bicycles and e-bicycles only. E-scooters and motorcycles may not be parked here. ·
- Bicycles are stored at owner's risk.
- Centre Management will not accept liability or responsibility If your bicycle or accessories are lost, damaged or stolen or if there’s an accident.
- We strongly recommend that you use a suitable lock and lock both the wheel and the frame together, and then lock the bike to a secure point on the rack.
- All locks must be completely removed when the bicycle is removed. Any locks left attached will be cut off and removed.
- Any bikes left in the facility for 24 hours or longer will be removed unless the Centre is notified of extenuating circumstances
- If a customer fails to collect a bicycle after 24 hours have elapsed, the Centre is entitled to remove the element that fastens the bicycle to the bicycle rack or other stowing option in order to place the bicycle elsewhere.
- In this event, the clamping of bicycle is at the Centre’s discretion.
- Any items of property left unsecured or secured within this facility for period exceeding short term daily use will be treated as abandoned and will be removed and the owner will have 28 days with which to reclaim from the Centre Privacy Information: Images of bicycles and/or associated property stored within the hub are collected by CCTV and security officers with body worn cameras in order to monitor and improve cycle hub services and ensure compliance with the conditions of use. Individuals may be monitored for these purposes. Information about your bicycle and your use of this car park is collected and/or processed by: - Meadowhall Limited Partnership (acting as through its general partner Meadowhall GP Limited; to provide bicycle parking services, prevent misuse of this cycle hub and prevent and detect crime. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details. - The British Land Company PLC to analyse the use of this hub and for customer insight. To view British Land’s privacy notice please visit www.britishland.com/site-services/privacy-notice or email email@example.com for further details. For more information about your privacy rights or if you have a concern about your data you can visit the Information Commissioner’s Office at www.ico.org.uk Meadowhall Security can be contacted on 0114 256 8800