Our non-essential stores are getting ready to welcome you back from Monday 12 April.
Until then, only essential stores remain open to provide our local community with essential products and services.
Some stores, cafes and restaurants are also offering Click & Collect, takeaway or delivery options.
We’re working hard to keep this information up to date and will update our guidance again from 12 April.
Here’s some tips to help you plan your visit to us:
What’s open now
- Visit our Eat Drink & Shop page to find out which stores are currently open or offering Click & Collect services
- Cafes, bars and restaurants are closed but some are offering a takeaway or delivery option, although this cannot be consumed on-site. Find out more on our Eat Drink & Shop page
- Leisure and personal care operators, such as cinemas & hairdressers remain closed.
What’s open from Monday 12 April
- Non-essential stores and hairdressers are reopening from Monday 12 April.
- While our cafes and restaurants remain closed for eating and drinking indoors, some will be offering outdoor dining, click-and-collect, takeaway or delivery options that can be enjoyed in designated outdoor dining areas. Find out more on our Eat Drink & Shop page
Travel, facilities & services
- In line with the Government’s coronavirus restrictions, you must not visit with anybody who is not part of your household or support bubble.
- We’ve made some changes to our car parks to help maintain social distancing. You can find the latest information on our Facilities page.
- We’ve made some changes to the facilities and services we are currently able to offer. Find out more on our Facilities page.
- Find out our nearest transport links.
- It’s important to keep a safe distance from others and to follow our keep left system at all times, please look out for signage and be considerate of others.
- You must not mix indoors with anyone outside of your household or support bubble.
- We are carefully managing visitor numbers, so we can be confident that everyone can maintain social distancing. If we become particularly busy, we may ask you to queue considerately in a designated area outside, and may also temporarily close our car parks.
- Red / green indicators on our storefronts show if you are able to safely enter or not, depending on capacity.
- You must wear a face-covering at all times, unless you are exempt for medical reasons
- Please wash hands regularly, make use of hand sanitising stations and choose contactless payments where possible.
- Our on-site team are on hand to help, and have all been provided with suitable PPE such as face coverings and gloves to help them carry out their roles safely.
Thanks to all of our visitors for helping to keep everyone safe.